Style Imitating Art – Aspens, Northern New Mexico

2016_01_22

Another Style Imitating Art post and it’s something I actually wore to work on Friday! Animated Cardigan chose this week’s piece: Aspens, Northern New Mexico by Ansel Adams.

Just the other day a style blog told me “You probably will look drab if your all black outfit consists of all cotton” and then I wore an all black cotton-based outfit anyway. For shame, self, for shame.

2016_01_22-001

What I Wore to Work Today: January 22, 2016
Blazer: Goodwill
Tshirt: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Necklace: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Payless

Advertisements

January 24, 2016. Tags: , , , , , . Links, Pictures, What I Wore to Work Today, Words.

6 Comments

1. Mike replied:

You look great! And a perfect interpretation for this week’s SIA! Plus, I’m a big fan of wearing all black, as those who know me can tell you. 🙂 I say go for it!

By the way, I’m Mike and I’m sort of a “guest blogger” as I often posts comments on the blogs of our outstanding co-creators of SIA (Salazar, Jen and Jess). They do an awesome job with the SIA selections. So glad to see that you are joining us! 🙂

• rabbitstylenews replied:

The all black outfit contributed to my second entry in SIA. Easy enough to do!

• Mike replied:

Well it looks great! It was easy for me too. 🙂

2. llamas55 replied:

Very snazzy/sophisticated, cotton schmotten, looks great, I say.

3. Jen @ Librarian for Life and Style replied:

Woot, great to see you again for SIA! I like how the silver bits on your blazer echo your shiny statement necklace 🙂

• rabbitstylenews replied:

Thanks! I liked that too, and how the odd zippers on the blazer sleeves and pockets (the shiny parts) were catching the light like the aspens.